Boooy It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. In Brand Focus posts, I only talk about products from one specific brand. This time: La Roche-Posay.
La Roche-Posay isn’t super exciting. It doesn’t make my heart sing. Yet it’s one of the brands that I reach for the most: there’s not a day that goes by where I don’t use a LRP product. Here’s why.
La Roche-Posay focusses on giving sensitive skin what it needs – and only the essentials. The brand uses soothing ingredients to calm and nourish sensitive skin. All products are allergy tested and some can even be used on babies. You can find it at the pharmacist, and it’s approved by dermatologists worldwide. And by yours truly. Dah.
Here are some of the products I’ve tried so far:
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Fluide: my most recent find and probably my favourite. I’ve been using this every day since I first tried it, both in the morning and at night. Read my full review here.
- La Roche-Posay Serozinc: a soothing, cleansing spray that I like to use on my face and shoulders. Read a mini-review in this Empties post from 2017.
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense: A light, fresh-feeling cream that I used for a long time, but I ended up switching to the Toleriane Ultra Fluide. I’ve also touched briefly on this in this Empties post from 2018.
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Balm B5: probably my favourite cica cream out there. I have a new one that I can’t wait to open. Try it.
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5: I was looking for a lighter version of the Cicaplast balm and ended up this one. While it’s nice, I feel like it’s not as effective as the balm. I will use this one till it’s gone and then I’m switching back to the balm.
- La Roche-Posay Deodorant-Soin 24H: last and unfortunately, least, a creamy deodorant that is supposed to last all day. It didn’t and I ended up forcing myself to use this one till it was empty. Not the best.
Have you tried any La Roche-Posay products? Tell me if you have any favourites that I should give a try.
Find more posts written in English here.
Until next time,