I’m a big fan of applying face masks – preferably at least once week. Luckily, there are budget friendly alternatives out there that make sure that habit doesn’t cause me to break the bank. Enter the 1 Minute Urban Detox masks by Nivea.
If you’re into affordable skincare (and why wouln’t you be?), it’s likely the ‘Urban Skin‘ range by Nivea will be right up your alley. It holds three 1 Minute Urban Detox Masks that are supposed to detoxify your skin in just 60 seconds. The masks come in three different formulas: a purifying one, a pore refining one and a hydrating one.
Curious to find out more? I reviewed all three.
- REVIEW: Nivea – 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask +Purify
- REVIEW: Nivea – 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask Pore Refine
- REVIEW: Nivea – 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask Moisturise
Prices & Availability
Can’t pick just one? Catch’em all. One 75 ml mask only costs you € 6,99. Enjoy! 😉
Until next time,
- REVIEW: L’Oréal Paris – Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara
- REVIEW: Nivea – Micellair Skin Breathe Micellair Gel
- REVIEW: Nivea – Body Mouse 48H
This blog post contains products I’ve received from brands/PR companies – without any further obligation. My humble opinion is, naturally, completely my own.